- 1954- born on April 29th, Leap Year, in Brooklyn, NY
- 1980- had small role on episode of Benson
- 1984- small role as a Network Rep on The Ratings Game
- 1989- played fictionalized version of himself on Seinfeld, where he starred for 9 seasons, writing and producing much of the show as well
- 1993- played himself in two episodes of The Larry Sanders Show
- 1997- played himself on NewsRadio
- 1998- starred in comedy special I’m Telling You for the Last Time
- 1999- had cameo in film Pros and Cons
- 2002- starred in documentary Comedian
- 2004- played himself in two episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm
- 2007- voiced lead role in Bee movie
- 2007- played himself in one episode of 30 Rock
- 2012- currently stars in web series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- 2012- played himself in two episodes of Louie
An avid car collector, Jerry Seinfeld has amassed an amazing amount of vehicles over the years, with some estimates as high as him owning 46 different Porsches. During an extended period of time in the 90s he rented an airplane hangar in Santa Monica to store many of them. His most valuable car is the Porsche 959 which was not street legal until 1999.
He can of course afford all these cars as he has been rated by Forbes magazine as the wealthiest actor alive. Seinfeld’s net worth is over 800 million, with earnings per year averaging 32 million, with one year totaling 85 million. This was from June ’08 to June ’09.