Age: 43 Years Old
- 1971 – born on January 7th in Modesto, California
- 1995 – first screen role in National Lampoon’s Senior Trip
- 2003 – had supporting role in action film S.W.A.T.
- 2005 – had supporting role in North Country
- 2007 – played Sergeant Doyle in 28 Weeks Later
- 2008 – starred in Oscar winning film The Hurt Locker, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor
- 2010 – starred in The Town, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award and Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor
- 2011 – had uncredited cameo as Hawkeye in Thor
- 2011 – starred in action franchise Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol alongside Tom Cruise
- 2012 – starred in The Avengers as Hawkeye
- 2012 – starred in The Bourne Legacy
- 2013 – starred in American Hustle alongside Christian Bale
Before hitting it big as a film actor, Jeremy Renner was working as a home renovator with friend and fellow actor Kristoffer Winters. Renner has stated that the business struggled for a long time and he worked long hours before finally making a profit. It was around this time his film career took off.
Renner now has three separate, very successful franchises going on at the same time, including his role as Hawkeye in the eagerly anticipated The Avengers: Age of Ultron. He is also set to return to the Bourne series in the same year, 2015, that the Avengers’ sequel is released. In addition to these, Renner had a big role in the latest Mission: Impossible film and may return to the series in the next entry.